Aly in Wonderland

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy

The Lord of the Rings - J.R.R. Tolkien

I'm a huge fan of LOTR. Always have been, always will be. It's so bad that I have figurines of all the characters, cards, posters, an original autographed Italian copy of the book, all the paperbacks, hardbacks and I am now starting a collection of the "special edition" covers... or what I like to call "the super amazing pretty covers" that look like this:

(I know it's The Hobbit, but shush, I'll get the rest soon)

I've read my Italian copy so many times that it now looks like this:

Once upon a time, it had a sleeve and a front cover. That was before I read it 16 times.

So yeah, you can say I'm a hardcore fan. My sister and I even do a LOTR reading and watching marathon once a year. She opts out of the reading marathon, but we happily watch all the films (in both Italian and English, because our DVDs are mixed) at least once a year, and it's usually before Christmas.

Needless to say, I absolutely adore J.R.R Tolkien and his amazing books. Say what you will, but he is beyond marginally talented. He is amazing.

Therefore, instead of a review, here's a compilation of GIFs because I love you all.

You should also know that I have a huge crush on Aragorn. He will be my husband one day.

(HOW PERFECT IS HE?!)

*FANGIRLS*

This review was originally posted on my Goodreads. See link below.

Source: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1021827900?comment=103978690#comment_103978690

First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson 1)
Darynda Jones