Aly in Wonderland

Anna and the French Kiss

Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins Oh my God.

Cutest. Book. EVER.

[a:Maureen Johnson|10317|Maureen Johnson|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/authors/1197703391p2/10317.jpg] was totally right when she said, "Very sly. Very funny. Very romantic. You should date this book."

Because I totally WANT TO.

Anna is awesome. Funny, witty and very stupid at times, she's your typical seventeen-going-on-eighteen year old girl. She is so, so easy to sympathise with and is hilarious.

Etienne St. Clair is SUPER HOT.

And so is everyone else. (Of course)

The only problem I had with this book is that, all my life, I have wanted to visit Paris and now I want to even more. It's not one of those books that only use the city as a backdrop -- Paris is definitely part of the entire storyline. Anna first falls in love with the beauty of Paris and then with the lad that showed her the wonderful City of Light. So now I'm trying to find a way to get my ass over there and experience was Perkins described.

I am so, so happy I picked up this book and gave it a shot. I NEEDED A GOOD OL' CHICK-LIT IN MY LIFE. Especially since I've been reading the Most Disappointing Books in History lately.

Everyone should read this book at least once in their lifetime. There is NOTHING this book won't solve. It works better than long phone calls with your best friend. Better than chick flicks.

BETTER THAN ICE CREAM.

First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson 1)
Darynda Jones