Aly in Wonderland

The Dream Thieves

The Dream Thieves - Maggie Stiefvater This review is now LIVE on 100% Rock!

“In that moment, Blue was a little in love with all of them.
Their magic. Their quest. Their awfulness and strangeness.
Her raven boys."

Well, hot damn. Now that I have had time to reflect upon this, I have to admit, I'm rating it a little higher than before. I loved this instalment of The Raven Cycle, and what can I say, I'm also loving the Gansey vibes.

So, right now, I am a huge Gansey and Ronan fan (and even Blue). I still don't like Adam. I don't think I ever will.

What I liked:

- Although not much happened in this book, a lot happened, too. Does that make sense? Plot-wise, we didn't get much out of it, but character wise... Oh, boy.
- The characters have more than grown on me. I like Gansey It's a post-Christmas miracle! His personality, although overwhelming, is a lot easier to swallow. Also the new characters they added were brilliantly done.
- Legends. I love legends. We get so much more history and it's done in a way that doesn't bore you to tears. Hurrah!
- Ronan. RONAN FOREVER.

What I didn't like:

- Adam. Just go away. He's the whiniest brat I have ever met and is never happy. I get that the awakening of the ley line changed him, but there's "change" and then there's being an absolute dickhead to your best friends.

Seriously. Stahp.

The full review will be up on 100% Rock!

First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson 1)
Darynda Jones